Objeto del programa
The Collider, an innovation programme promoted by Mobile World Capital Barcelona, connects scientific and entrepreneurial talent to create disruptive technology-based startups that address society’s and industry’s challenges.
The programme focuses on the identification and business development of highly disruptive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Blockchain and Virtual Reality, fostering the development of new services for the future 5G network.
The Collider encourages the participation of prestigious research centres and universities to build new tech transfer mechanisms and supports the creation of digital startups.
Technologies of the edition 2019-2020
- HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Vascular diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & UTILITIES
- Energy management ( hardware)
- Energy management ( software)
- Automotive lifecycle management ( blockchain)
- Material physics
- 5G network management
Beneficiarios de la ayuda
We identify and train the best entrepreneurial and scientific talent to lead disruptive startups.
- For Scientists and researchers with entrepreneurial ambition and passion for AI, IoT, VR or Blockchain.
- For entrepreneurial profiles with remarkable experience in startups creation or business professionals with capacity to develop new ventures.
- For Corporations / companies who want to team up with the best entrepreneurial and scientific talent to develop innovative deep tech solutions for complex problems.
Plazo de solicitud
9 July - 5 September 2019: Candidates can apply for the CEO or COO roles.